- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Guidance and Careers
Art From Home |
Art From Home
ART10 and 20 students were tasked to create a silhouette project to illustrate their feelings/emotional state during this time at home.
A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene represented as a solid shape, its edges matching the outline of the subject.
Thinking about colour and texture, they had to use one of the three options to complete the assignment, and then submit it as a photo with an explanation.
The media options included
1. Working digitally
2. Working with drawing
3. Working with found materials/collage
They were asked to think about:
- how you are feeling and what colours, images, shapes, might best convey those feelings.
- are there any symbolic ways to represent how you are using your time?
- how are you using the space on your page/screen?
- and to remember rules of composition to apply for visual interest and balance.